Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Business Application Developer to join the hybrid team in Ottawa, Calgary, Montreal or Dartmouth/Halifax! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Flexible working hours and 4-day work week options!
- Over the top benefits that start on your first day!
- Work with a great leadership that will promote your growth within the company!
- RRSP Matching!
The Business Application Developer will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain applications and databases by evaluating client needs, analyzing requirements and developing software systems.
- Maintain programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Design, develop, document, analyze, create, test and modify programs and integrations.
- Meet with end-users to document application requirements and consult with enterprise peers to assess & evaluate solution options.
- Research, evaluate, recommend solutions and appropriate technology to meet user’s needs.
- Assess buy vs build options and costs of delivering the proposed solution.
- Ensure all solution designs follow Enterprise Reference Architecture principles and Corporate Information Security.
- Arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements and preparing workflow charts & diagrams.
The required qualifications for the Business Application Developer are:
- 4+ years’ experience as a business applications developer
- Experience developing .NET web applications
- Experience developing SharePoint applications and understand SharePoint site collections and security models
- Familiar with ITIL Incident Management and Change Request process
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience with Windows .NET Framework, including VB.Net and ASP.Net programming
- Experience writing fine-tuned SQL queries, stored procedures (eg.T-SQL code) and working with data in relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must be eligible for Government of Canada Secret Level Clearance (Canadian resident for 10+ years)
In summary, the minimum requirements for this opportunity are:
- Secret Clearance OR the ability to qualify for Secret Clearance Canadian resident for 10+ years)
- Strong communication skills (client facing experience being ideal)
- Strong comfortability with .NET, C#
- Experience and comfortability with developing SharePoint applications (SharePoint site collections and security models)
- Experience with relational databases like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Please apply here, as well as at our portal: https://fuzehr.com/job/business-application-developer-montreal-canada/
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27340
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1