Our client is a reputable manufacturing and material-handling company with sites across Canada. On behalf of our client, we are looking for Service Technicians to work full-time (Monday to Friday morning shift). The work site is in Delta, BC.
Under the general direction of the Service Manager and the Field Service Manager, the Service Technician performs repairs, maintenance, and inspections on material handling equipment both on company and customer sites. This is a full-time morning shift! You may be hired contract to hire or on a permanent basis.
What our client offers:
• Red seal rate: $38+ (DOE)
• Apprentice rate $30 to $35 per hour
• Clean and safe work environment
• Great work life balance
• Great onboarding program
• Friendly and collaborative work environment
• Growth opportunities
• Company car with a gas card + company cell phone will be provided
• Social events -established reward & recognition programs and much more!
• If hired on permanently:
o Extensive extended health benefits package with premiums paid by the company!
o Growth opportunities
o RRSP matching (2% to 4% based on tenure)!
o Paid vacation/sick days (vacation can roll over, 4 hours personal day accrued every month)
o Comprehensive family health and wellness program
o Tool allowance ($400 per year)
o Potential company bonus
Your tasks as Service Technicians:
• Perform preventative maintenance service and breakdown repairs on dock/ material handling equipment for the company and its customers
• Maintain communication with customers, dispatch, peers and management in an effective courteous manner
• Fill out all required paperwork legibly
• Hand in all paperwork to the dispatch office in a timely manner
• Maintain a tidy appearance and wear provided uniforms
• Maintain company service vehicle in a clean and tidy order.
• Report all problems with the service vehicle to your supervisor
• Maintain service van’s parts inventory
• Forward any potential service, sales, rental or racking sales leads to the dispatch office
• Attend all training courses provided to employees
• Be aware of personal safety and take steps to ensure all work is carried out safely
• Required to complete Qualitative Mask Fit Testing as needed.
• Other duties as required
Your qualification Service Technicians:
• Red seal ticket within Automotive, Heavy Duty or Commercial Transport Mechanic ticket OR 3 or 4th year apprentice
• Class 5 license with a clean driving record
• Basic hand tools + Steel toed work boots
• 24-hour Call-Out rotation (occurs about every 3 months, OT will be paid)
• Required to complete Qualitative Mask Fit Testing
• Some experience with client interfacing
• Proactive problem solver, ability to work under pressure and positive can-do attitude
Send your CV right away to [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 250-919-1310
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30991
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1