We have partnered with a global leading company who is looking to hire Field Service Technicians for their Sudbury location. We are seeking someone with a vaild 442a or 309a Electrician license who has experience travelling to customer sites and completing troubleshooting and repairs on large cranes.
What our client offers:
·$35.00 – $40.00 per hour
·4% vacation pay
·2 weeks vacation
·Great opportunity to learn & grow within the company
Your tasks as the Service Technician:
- Perform inspections, maintenance and repairs on electric overhead traveling cranes and hoists at varied customer locations as directed.
- Conduct on-site electrical, mechanical, structural and electronic troubleshooting to determine cause for equipment malfunction and establish the necessary repairs utilizing visual inspection, test procedures and appropriate test equipment.
- Perform a general post repair audit prior to completion of work.
- Consult with customers regarding all repair and safety related issues and discuss during the visit review recommendations that will assist the customer with improving their safety & productivity prior to leaving the job site.
- Complete and provide proper electronic documentation.
- Complete work packages.
- Maintain regular communications with service office.
- Participate in monthly safety meetings.
·Other duties assigned.
The required qualifications of the Service Technician:
·Minimal of 1 year experience in a similar role
·Degree in Industrial/Mechanical Technology with related field or equivalent experience
·A recognized trade qualification as a Journeyman Electrician
·Must possess a valid driver’s license.
·Must have and maintain a good driving record.
·Must possess good computer skills
·Must be willing, fit and able to work at heights/climb
·Excellent written and verbal communication skills
·Must be able to work long hours and some overtime
·Must possess excellent customer interaction skills
·Must be able to travel and work out of town as required
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
send your resume to Syndel Gerlings at [email protected] or Call 289-264-7203 for more details
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33248
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1