Our Client, a leading supplier and service maintenance provider of industrial/commercial laundry machines has an immediate opening for a Service Technician with a G 2 Gas Certification to install and perform various maintenance and repairs within the Moncton, New Brunswick / Halifax, Nova Scotia region.
The ‘ideal Candidate’ is physically fit, with similar mobile service using their electrical/mechanical/programming knowledge and problem-solving experience to perform service calls. A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience with similar sized laundry appliances is mandatory.
- Work independently from a home base with company (Sprinter) vehicle & on-board parts inventory
- Clear communications and customer service proficiency as a uniformed Mobile Service Technician
- Able to trouble-shoot, diagnose and repair coin and card reader laundry appliances – 3 to 5 per day
- Prepare estimates of hours required to complete repairs/service for H.O. billing information
- Able to read drawings related to large industrial level appliances (mechanical & electrical)
- Clear Driver’s Abstract and G License – to operate a company service vehicle (Metrus, Transit or Sprinter)
- Comfortable wearing a company uniform with own CSA approved ‘green tag’ safety boots
- Able to complete delivery and service documents, neatly, accurately and legibly
- G2 gas certification & minimum 2 years’ experience
- Excellent time management and ability to self-manage 3 to 5 service calls per day
- "STEAM" diploma/certification very helpful but NOT mandatory
This is a permanent career opportunity, with an attractive benefits package after the standard 90 day probation.
Please apply with your resume in WORD format for immediate consideration to Nicole at [email protected] .
We thank all Applicants in advance and will contact qualified Candidates without delay.