Our Client, a leading supplier and service maintenance provider of industrial/commercial laundry machines has an immediate opening for a Service Technician with a G 2 Gas Certification to install and perform various maintenance and repairs within the South central and western Ontario region.
The ‘ideal Candidate’ is physically fit, with similar mobile service using their electrical/mechanical/programming knowledge and problem-solving experience to perform service calls within the west side of GTA to the London Border.
- Work independently from a home base with company (Sprinter) vehicle & on-board parts inventory
- Clear communications and customer service proficiency as a uniformed Mobile Service Technician
- Able to trouble-shoot, diagnose and repair coin and card reader laundry appliances – 3 to 5 per day
- Prepare estimates of hours required to complete repairs/service for H.O. billing information
- Able to read drawings related to large industrial level appliances (mechanical & electrical)
- Clear Driver’s Abstract and G License – to operate a company service vehicle (Metrus, Transit or Sprinter)
- Comfortable wearing a company uniform with own CSA approved ‘green tag’ safety boots
- Able to complete delivery and service documents, neatly, accurately and legibly
- Lives within 50 KM of Mississauga based company H.O.
- G2 gas certification & minimum 2 years’ experience
- Excellent time management and ability to self-manage 3 to 5 service calls per day
- "STEAM" diploma/certification very helpful but NOT mandatory
- This is a permanent career opportunity, with an attractive benefits package after the standard 90-day probation
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!