Fuze HR Solutions is currently recruiting for a Bilingual Field Service Technician to train our Clients’ Customers on-site at new system implementations of finished custom HVAC and Heat Air exchangers on large commercial projects.
This role is a key integrator position – training the maintenance staff on how their new heating and air conditioning system operates and should be maintained. The successful Candidate will need to enjoy thinking – outside of the box.
This position does require a fluently and flawlessly Bilingual trained professional with a technician level certification – preferably mechanical.
There are many ‘perks’ and incentives for the right Candidate who is passionate about the mechanics of HVAC and Air Exchangers! We’d love to chat with you about these in more detail and ask that you read on – trust your instincts and submit your resume in WORD format if this sounds like an intriguing career move for an incredible learning and growth future with our Clients’ leading edge technology and custom-designed systems that are exported world-wide and made right here in Canada at 6 different world-class facilities!
This is a permanent full time opportunity with a lot of additional incentives for the successful candidate.
- Troubleshooting, installing, and wiring indoor/outdoor HVAC equipment
- Assisting In the building of equipment utilizing blue prints/schematics
- Education of clients on the HVAC equipment, while maintaining the company(s) high level of customer service
- Providing out of the box solutions, ideas, and suggestions on better service
- Responsible to smoothly transfer to the Montreal location after full training has completed in the Toronto location
- Responsible for the up keep and safety of on the company vehicle, gas card, and tools
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Diploma
- HVAC or HRAC Technology or Building Systems Engineering Diploma
- Gasfitter License
- HVAC systems, control systems knowledge an asset
- Refrigeration experience or knowledge an asset
- Must have G Class License
Please submit your resume in WORD format for interview consideration.
We thank all our Applicants in advance and will contact qualified Candidates without delay.
Anne Anderson 905-361-3987 Ext 110