Our client has been a leader in their industry for over 80 years. They are looking for a qualified service planner/advisor to join their amazing team! If you are motivated to take the next step in your career and work for an industrial world leader, this is the job for you!!
- Coordinate the service schedule for all sold work.
- Responsible for all the planning and scheduling of the branch service activities
- Arrange sub-contracted services and equipment, including rentals.
- Generate service requests (SR) and work packages (WP) and assign to field operatives.
- Trigger the need for requisition/purchase in Siebel (internal Company system).
- Verify that Siebel PO request is submitted to SAP without errors.
- Schedule and dispatch field operatives in the field coordinating with Customers schedule
- Review of job costs such as labor, travel, expense and materials.
- Review charge lines of completed work before sending to invoice.
- Handle on-call activities
- Define material requirements for service request both planned and on-call
- The Service Planner reports directly to the Service Manager
- Will be working in an office environment.
- Constant phone communication and/or email
- Will be working in a close team environment
- Minimum two to three years’experience in a fast paced, customer service and/or industrial operations environment with a College Diploma in business or electro/mechanical field, with leadership and management ability.
- Must have computer, organizational, customer relation skills.
- Related experience will be considered.
- Strong organizational and computer/system skills.
- Must be bilingual (French and English are a must)
- Must be able to multi task