Fuze HR is currently hiring for a Service Coordinator for one of our client in Surrey
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key point of contact for customers as well as service team and sales team.
- Key responsibilities associated to this job position
- To ensure communication with customers while improving efficiencies and consistency in our entry processes.
- Closing the loop between Service and Customer.
- Ensuring standardization of AX service entries.
- To streamline and expedite the process to be able to turn around the service jobs and improve customer billing.
- Open projects, create and issue service quotes (T&M) / repair inspection quotes (Fixed Price) and replacement parts, attain customer PO’s, enter orders, expedite, and closes all Service Projects within time allocated.
- Adds Timesheets entry to service projects daily.
- Process service projects for invoicing via AX. Carry through all items needed for project to ensure correct billing to customer.
- Follows up on service quotes.
- Follows up on after service satisfaction.
- Follows up on Small to Medium Service leads.
- Bill own hours on critical PM projects.
- Communicate mainly via phone and then email. Don’t wait for response to email.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with customers in a timely manner. Identify customers needs, expectations and timelines/urgency.
- Communicate at each step of repair (expected time lines, delays, or ready for pick up)
- Communicate with technicians. priorities, what they need for repair and/or onsite service call
- Manage, ensure consistency and input technicians entries -timesheets, parts, prepare service quotes, Handle incoming shop repair and field requests (creating project’s, service quotes, entering orders into AX, following up on deliverables for repair parts)
- Handle payments for repairs (receive PO’s, credit card #’s, etc.)-Keep detailed track of work in the shop, deadlines and timelines for deliverables. Prioritize customer needs.
- Follow up on previous customers. Field Service and repair lead generation ask to bring their equipment in for repair or if they have trouble system we can support them with or a upcoming shutdown we can provide field service support.
- Keep track of upcoming shut-downs, maintenance schedules and other windows of opportunity for client to get our foot in the door
- Coordinate with service managers for up coming service work
- Advise service managers on rush work, emergency situations for customers and other high priority situations
- Keep the sales person in the loop for service work and any possible sales opportunities for them get in the door and build a better relationship with customer
- CUSTOMER SERVICE FOCUSED
- Great communication with customers, technicians, and managers
- Time management and organization skills
- Office 365 and ERP experience
- A desire to learn basic understanding of hydraulics and other industrial applications
- Knowledge of shop organization/flow, understanding of heavy machinery and manufacturing processes
- Office work is required within a climate controlled office. Shop attendance and adherence to safety procedures is required.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY, APPLY TODAY!!
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26808
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1