Our client, a leader in the entertainment industry is currently looking for a SEO Manager who will play a key role on the Performance and Optimization of their team.
Are you enthusiastic and analytical ? The ideal candidate will have the know-how to identify, target and attract prospects in Search Engines and the ability to optimize activities and technologies to meet the multiple requirements of Search Engines.
- Coordinate cross-functional input, deliverables, timelines, and effectively communicate progress and issues related to marketing programs.
- Support Marketing Teams and develop the talents of each individual by offering counseling in the execution of their duties, and ensure that their professional skills constantly improve.
- Establish strong relationships with the different departments of Marketing, Product, Commercial, BI and Operations to align on common goals.
- Oversee and evolve our current analysis and reporting, weekly/monthly/quarterly, including the extraction of insights and recommendations related to the impact on our business.
- Present key findings, insights and recommendations to commercial leaders
- Prepare, manage & optimize an SEO budget to confirm positive return on investment & ensure spend levels are fact based ROI analysis.
- Oversee the SEO team and develop the talents of each individual through coaching and mentoring.
- Implement and lead team goals, performance standards, and procedures.
- Design and implement Multi-Brand SEO strategies based on current market landscape, maturity of properties and expected evolution of the search world.
- Proactively audit our client’s websites and provide recommendations of improvement correctly prioritized by impact and complexity.
- Implement a roadmap for SEO projects, ensuring we cover all aspects: performance, crawlability, on and off page requirements and content keyword planning.
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications team to ensure content is SEO-optimized including planning, structuring and posting all to deliver maximum page ranking optimization and traffic delivery
- 5+ years of experience in Leadership/Management role, with demonstrated ability to lead and influence cross-functional internal and external teams and partners.
- 5+ years of experience managing, coaching, developing talent and building a learning culture.
- 5+ years of experience owning and driving SEO Strategies, with demonstrated experience in both Technical and Content SEO implementations, and day-to-day management.
- Experience in establishing partnerships and building relationships with Product and Engineering teams – IT/Dev experience preferred.
- Solid organizational and project management skills, including strong follow through skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines and work streams.
- Analytical thinker with strong ability to interpret results and site metrics to drive change.
- Resourceful and results-oriented self-starter, with an ability to thrive in an authentic, feedback-driven culture and “roll-up-your-sleeves” environment.