We are currently looking for a Senior TRX Design Engineer to join the team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The Senior TRX Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Evaluate and select key components for radio hardware TRX (transmitter and receiver).
- Evaluate and select transceiver solutions for radio hardware.
- Develop frequency plan and TRX link-budget for radio hardware.
- Realize TRX schematic and layout design.
- Verify TRX hardware design and optimize its performance.
- Provide support for system-level integration and troubleshooting.
- Assist in the introduction of new products in the manufacturing process.
- Drive continuous improvement in TRX hardware technology and cost.
- Maintain and expand relationships with TRX suppliers.
The required qualifications for the Senior TRX Design Engineer are:
- 5+ years of experience in the field.
- Strong knowledge of radio transceiver design and familiarity with radio transceiver technology.
- Proficiency in Data converter (ADC/DAC) and its implementation.
- Skilled in using RF simulation tools such as ADS, HFSS, Microwave Office, etc.
- Proficient in operating RF instruments such as signal generators, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, etc.
- Excellent skills in RF tuning and complex problem-solving.
- Experience in mass production product design.
- Additional experience in analog ASIC design, verification, and implementation is a plus.
Apply today or reach out to Kiran Punia – [email protected] or call/text at 365-228-3360 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31318
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1