CALLING ALL TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEERS WITH MINING KNOWLEDGE…WE WANT YOU! We are conducting immediate interviews for an exciting senior sales opportunity with our client, a highly successful OEM of mineral and aggregate processing equipment. They are looking to hire a talented technical sales specialist with a background in mineral processing, metallurgy, chemical engineering, or mining, outstanding relationship management abilities, and the ability to drive business effectively. If you are an experienced sales engineer with a highly technical brain, apply today!
What are the perks?
- Hybrid/remote work schedule available
- Large, lucrative sales territory!
- Awesome company with very strong culture, great people, and supportive leadership!
- Competitive base salary and achievable commission structure!
What are the responsibilities?
- Develop a strategy for growing the business in designated territories
- Identify and negotiate with potential new partners; discover and explore opportunities for new business and new engagements with existing customers
- Set and achieve budgeted sales targets
- Close business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts
- Providing accurate information to engineering and operations for manufacturing and assembly of projects
- Building strong relationships with key clients by providing outstanding service with the support of technical specialists & other team members
- Maintaining product margin targets as agreed with management
- Handling business projects and monitoring all follow up issues with new and existing partners
- Attending exhibitions representing the company positively and proactively
- Analysing market strategies, deal requirements, estimating partners’ needs and goals, potential and financials
What are the requirements?
- Relevant industry background in mineral processing, metallurgy, mining
- 5+ years of technical sales experience
- Effective business development and relationship management skills
- Strong negotiation and closing abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish new business opportunities, develop leads
- Must be willing and able to learn our client’s product line and represent the company professionally
If you are a talented service and sales professional from the mineral processing space or similar, apply now – we can’t wait to introduce you to your next employer! This is an awesome opportunity to work with a great Canadian company that invests heavily in their employees and fosters long term growth from within.
To apply, please send your resume directly to Kirsten Green at [email protected]!!!
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 35012
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1