Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior Systems Integration Analyst to join the team here in Montreal or Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Flexible working hours and 4-day work week options!
- Over the top benefits that start on your first day!
- Work with a great leadership that will promote your growth within the company!
- RRSP Matching!
The Senior Systems Integration Analyst will be responsible for:
- Manage corporate and program network & server systems.
- Support system management tasks.
- Assist with gathering requirements, designs, estimates and coordinate with vendors.
- Develop, promote, implement and document standards and compliant solutions.
- Install, configure, secure and administer Windows servers.
- Implement Service Packs, Hotfixes and Security Updates.
- Support improvements to the infrastructure including data security, disaster recovery and business continuity.
- You will also be responsible for data backups, network administration, and Incident management.
The required qualifications for the Senior Systems Integration Analyst are:
- 5+ years of experience in system or network administration.
- Experience working in a medium to large business environment.
- Strong knowledge of server level operations and software principles utilizing Windows operating systems.
- Experience supporting and managing VMWare environments.
- Experience supporting LAN/WAN Cisco routers and switches.
- Experience identifying systems TCP/IP port requirements and preparing data flow diagrams.
- Familiar with enterprise information policies and standards
- VMware or Cisco certifications.
- Strong troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Must be eligible for a Secret government clearance (Canadian resident for the last 10 years).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Active Directory support and administration (DNS)(GPO).
- Experience with backup software such as EMC Networker or Veeam.
- Experience with Citrix XenDesktop or NetScaler gateway.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce.Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23280
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1