We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect who will be responsible for designing solutions that map business requirements to technical /system requirements for new projects. The company is the industry’s leader of electric power conditioning and quality controller.
The Solution Architect will provide end to end solution architecture designs and models and works with development and implementation teams in the full development lifecycle of the solutions.
This role reports to the VP of Technology and is based in our Montreal office in West Island.
Your tasks as a Senior Architect:
- Perform architectural analysis and design for systems spanning our products and services
- Ensure potential architectural risks are assessed, mitigated and escalated to the appropriate governance bodies in a timely matter
- Design high quality applications that are highly scalable and extensible
- Mentor technical leads/software engineers to enable the individuals and the organization to develop a scalable and stable solution landscape
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices
- Ensures that the technology architecture and technical strategies remain current with the business goals, and directs the development of architecture activities and projects, while aligning with current and long-term business and technology goals
- Partner with various business stakeholders and technology leaders to translate program requirements into technical solutions and system designs
- Supports the establishment and execution of the Technology and Architecture Governance
- Understands the organizational direction, goals and industry competitive environment to determine how architecture can add value to the organization and to business. Makes expert recommendations and decisions clearly linked to the organization’s strategy and financial goals
- Identify emergent trends and opportunities for future growth and development
The required qualifications for the Senior Architect position:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 10 plus years experience in IT with at least 3 years as a Solution Architect, supporting complex technical environments; ideally in Workforce Management
- Experience with: Micro-services, distributed systems, data and object modeling, Java, big data, cloud, integration, messaging, information security and Identity Management technologies
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to senior business and technology stakeholders
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
If interested please send your application to Shaun Pais at [email protected] or for more information please call 514-2274640 Ext. 266