We are currently recruiting a Senior Solutions Architect for our client that has a national presence in the white labeled IT service provider field!
This role offers a significant opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and high-performing company in helping design and retool customer’s complex IT infrastructure. Through helping partners and the sales team, you will sell IT services, products, and managed solutions to businesses seeking to upgrade and redefine their digital and technological strategy.
- Assist sales team in the technical qualification of new sales opportunities, understand customer requirements and show the value of company services
- Present and demonstrate products to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Respond to customer requests for information including the completion of RFIs and RFPs.
- Identifying and initiating opportunities, qualifying opportunities and manage funnel to meet growth and revenue commitments; work closely with the Consulting Services, Managed Services, Security Services and Professional Services teams.
- Maintaining levels of knowledge and expertise regarding information technology
- Preparing business cases, proposals, presentations, quotations, contracts, and supporting documentation as required
- Handling and forwarding of technical and operations questions or issues that may arise during a sales pursuit, and managing appropriate customer expectations throughout the sales cycle
- Microsoft Solutions
- MS Active Directory / Windows Server
- MS Exchange, SQL, O365
- MS Hyper-V
- MS System Center
- Storage (DELL, IBM, Barracuda HPE, EMC, Netapp)
- Networking (HPE, DELL, Cisco)
- IT Outsourcing / Managed Infrastructure services
- Data Center Solutions
- Servers (DELL, IBM, HPE)
- Monitoring / management
- Security (Intel, Barracuda, Cisco, General Endpoint Security, Palo Alto, Checkpoint etc.)
- SIEM / SOC
- Cloud platforms and services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- A working knowledge of finance models related to the delivery of IT related projects
- Security Services, Penetration testing, Vulnerability assessments
- Service / Help Desk
- Backup / DR as service
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing complete IT solutions
- Ability to travel
- Consultative selling experience
- Industry Experience a must
- Previous Industry experience in Solution Development, Pre-Sales, Consulting or Customer facing technical roles
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and understanding customer technical/business needs and translating them into viable integrated solutions