Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer – Python to join their Mississauga team! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Hybrid Environment available!
- Chance to work with a global leading innovating company!
- Room for growth and expansion!
The responsibilities for the Senior Software Engineer – Python:
- Solve scientific software engineering challenges collaboratively and pragmatically.
- Work on cutting-edge single cell genomics data analysis infrastructure.
- Collaborate with local and off-shore engineering teams for software development.
- Contribute to the scientific community through open-source software development.4
- The responsibilities involve solving software engineering challenges, specifically in the field of single cell genomics, through collaboration, working with engineering teams, and contributing to open-source software development.
The required qualifications for the Senior Software Engineer- Python are:
- A degree in computer science
- Have at least 3 years of experience in developing tools using Python for powerful computers and cloud solutions.
- Having a good understanding of FastAPI, Celery, SQL Alchemy, Boto3, and Keycloak.
- Expertise in Data Analysis: They are knowledgeable in efficient file formats for data analysis and scientific computation.
- Familiarity with Cloud Technologies: They have basic knowledge of EKS, ECS, S3, SQS, SNS, ALB, EC2, RDS (Postgres), and ElastiCache Redis.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and Helm: They have practical experience with these tools for managing and packaging software.
- GitLab CI Experience: They have experience with GitLab CI for automating software development processes.
- Cloud Deployment Experience: They have deployed high-performance software in cloud environments, preferably using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Have the best Practices in Software Engineering
- Effective Communication Skills: They can effectively communicate complex problems to peers, users, and leadership.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in python software please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32061
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1