Looking to be a part of a pioneering company in your next career!? Our top client is currently seeking a Bilingual Senior Software Developer to join the team here in Montreal! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth, and the opportunity to work with the latest mobile technologies, we have the role you’ve been dreaming of!
- Develop software solutions, communicate with internal/external users, review system flows, data usage and work processes.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating problem definitions, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, etc.
- Prepare and install solutions by designing and developing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and production issues.
- Plan and design the structure of an enterprise GIS technology solution(s).
- Collaborating with other GIS software professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Familiar with databases such as PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.
- Experience in cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Familiar with iOS and Android.
- Familiarity with various operating systems such as Windows and UNIX.
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English.
- Excellent Organizational and leadership skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21995
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1