Our client is an international construction service company, and a leader in their industry. They are looking to add a Senior Site Superintendent to their team.
The Senior Site Superintendent’s key responsibilities will include:
- Establish a high performance team, ensuring regular feedback and performance reviews
- Develop and maintain owner, architect, subcontractor and vendor relations
- Managing budget and financial reporting
- Manage quality assurance/control program and, field operations and engineering processes
- Other assigned tasks and duties as per requirement
What you bring…
- 10+ years’ related experience
- Strong commercial background
- Proven leadership abilities
- Ability to implement technologies such as BIM and LEAN
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be a team-player
- Computer literacy
What’s in it for you..
- Join a working environment that thrives off its dynamic culture
- Competitive salary, vacation, and benefit. Benefits to start from day one!
- RRSP match