Senior Recruitment Consultant
Fuze HR Solutions is a leading Staffing firm, headquartered in Montreal, with 6 offices across Canada and one in the US. Fuze specializes within various industries, and prides itself on the ability to place temporary, permanent or contract positions ranging from blue collar up to executive level. Fuze HR Solutions Inc. is proud to announce its growth in 2019 and is among Canada’s top 500 FASTEST growing companies.
- Permanent position, competitive base and commissions structure, no sales involved, strictly recruitment;
- Health and medical benefits;
- Fun and positive team work environment;
- Possibility to create a successful and well-respected career in staffing & recruitment, proven partners to all employers;
- The recruitment industry is a great industry for those who enjoy building long-lasting business relationships, who thrive to continuously learn more about different professions and professionals, enjoy a variety of work that continuously renews itself, it’s an industry for those who enjoy working in a dynamic environment;
- With an established reputation, our offices are rapidly expanding, it’s a great time for our employees and the opportunities for advancement are at everyone’s fingertips;
- We offer competitive base and total compensation packages within the industry as well as a great team work environment.
- Recruiting and acquiring top-tier candidates;
- Accountable for entire recruiting life cycle from candidate presentation to offer acceptance;
- Develop and maintain candidate relationships across multiple groups and levels;
- Develop strategies to target and recruit candidate pool using a variety of tools and techniques;
- Leverage online recruiting and in-house resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates;
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements;
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information about the candidates to present to the client in a well written and professional format;
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates;
- Assist in developing Fuze HR brand identity and recognition;
- Maintain all relevant information about candidates and recruitment campaigns;
- Support a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Previous experience in permanent recruitment 2-3 years;
- Must be bilingual (written and oral);
- Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence;
- Tenacity, creativity, initiative, and drive balanced with flexibility and adaptability;
- Ability to understand and articulate a hiring manager’s resource requirements, culture and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful hire;
- Proven ability to develop and maintain candidate relationships across multiple groups;
- Thorough knowledge of the entire recruiting life cycle coupled with high candidate presentation to offer acceptance ratios;
- Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills;
- Solid business and human resource acumen coupled with an ability to understand technology requirements quickly;
- Ability to influence and build credibility and confidence at all levels;
- Experience in behavioral Interviewing;
- Strong Internet sourcing skills;
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet.
If you are looking for a lucrative career, an extensive training program with a very competitive compensation program that will lead to rewarding personal results and career development, apply today!
If you are a dynamic person, with interpersonal skills to interact with multiple areas, drive results and deliver, you are the person for this role! Please submit your CV to [email protected]