Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior Radio HW System Designer to join the team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The Senior Radio HW System Designer will be responsible for:
- Define RF architecture and system specifications for 5G radio system design.
- Develop and maintain products, including units, nodes, systems, and solutions.
- Conduct requirement analysis and breakdown, systemization, and technical coordination with design, I&V, integration, and production teams.
- Lead hardware and software design activities to ensure high-quality product development.
- Conduct system troubleshooting and customer support to resolve technical issues.
- Define production test specifications and lead production testing and troubleshooting efforts.
- Support radio certification and field trials to ensure product compliance.
- Drive continuous improvement of products and processes.
- Collaborate effectively within a team to achieve challenging goals and reach full potential.
- Maintain technical expertise in the field of 5G radio system design and stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements.
The required qualifications for the Senior Radio HW System Designer are:
- 10+ years of experience in Radio HW system design.
- Demonstrates familiarity with 3GPP requirements and all functions within.
- Experience in radio requirement allocation and link budgeting.
- Experience in radio transceiver and power amplifier design.
- Experience in Radio Base Station Related R&D and Radio Access technology (GSM, WCDMA, and LTE).
- Experience in radio base station integration, particularly with PA+DPD and RX.
- Familiarity with product life cycle management.
- Knowledgeable about radio production test requirements and production procedures.
- Has proven leadership skills.
- Holds a M.S.E.E degree or higher.
- Experience in FPGA design for radio, signal processing, and familiarity with Matlab and link simulation (preferred).
Apply today or reach out to Kiran Punia – [email protected] or call/text at 365-228-3360 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31313
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1