New Job opportunity in Accounting!- Montreal
Our client, a reputable commercial real estate company, is currently seeking a Senior Property Accountant to handle the day to day accounting of real estate assets. – Great opportunity + competitive salary!
The job includes but is not limited to:
Handling full set of books, up to and including Trial Balance
- Posting all entries
- All aspects of Accounts Receivable
- All aspects of Accounts Payable
- Doing bank reconciliations
- Preparation of GST/QST Reports
- Tenant Reconciliations
- Preparation of year end file for the accountants
- Handling investment portfolios
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience in bookkeeping in the commercial real estate industry.
- Person must have good communication skills; must be able to work well autonomously, under pressure in a team and establish good working relationships.
- Needs to be very organized and meticulous and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience in full cycle accounting is required.
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken, is necessary.
- Yardi and QuickBooks experience are assets.
Salary is based on experience and education.
For more information please contact [email protected]