Senior Project Manager – Transportation – London
Do you love to develop and share great ideas? Do you believe your insights can drive people forward? Do you appreciate working with others and building on mutual successes?
As an employee-owned company, fostering a culture where our people can thrive, a place where you can share your ingenuity, express your difference, and grow in your very own way. Whatever your area, no matter your grade, your unique skills and perspective will help drive change from operations to the C-suite, across a wide of range of projects and channels.
Are you ready to build a future that’s uniquely yours? Join our award-winning team and make a difference that defines you.
The London office is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their Transportation team in a full-time permanent position.
- Providing project engineering and technical expertise, analysis and design services on transportation projects
- Managing Transportation Engineering projects including financial and schedule controls, project management, managing client relationships and securing approvals from agencies.
- Participating in studies, assessments, preliminary and detailed design, cost estimates, specifications, contract documents, tendering and contract administration.
- Providing senior review and professional sealing of reports, drawings and other engineering documents.
- Preparing proposals and reports.
- Liaising with clients, subconsultants, regulatory and utility agencies, and contractors.
- Participating in Business Development initiatives.
- Planning projects, developing accurate scopes of work, cost estimates, project plans, schedules and deliverables to execute high quality projects on time and on budget.
- Working closely and supervising engineers, designers, drafting and support staff.
- Mentoring and coaching project teams including technical and field staff.
- Assist technical staff with additional duties as assigned.
- Must be licensed as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng) within the province of Ontario.
- Project management (PMP) designation considered an asset.
- 15 years progressive experience in design engineering for a wide range of linear infrastructure projects.
- Consulting industry experience and specific experience working with municipalities within the Greater Toronto Area is a strong asset.
- Practical knowledge of construction sequencing and constructability.
- Experienced in the review of complex construction staging and sequencing, including temporary works and commissioning.
- Experienced in meeting timelines and budgets, proposal writing, client development and other skills appropriate to consulting.
- Experience managing projects developed in AutoCAD and Microstation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Proven capabilities in writing reports and other technical documents.
- Demonstrates superior oral and written English communication skills.
- Possess a strong ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
Your better starts here
Great benefits are entirely possible: the numbers work out. Happy teams mean happy clients. It’s just that simple. From recruitment to flexibility, learning to leadership, wellness to inclusion, we give our people the tools they need to outperform in their careers and build lasting connections with our clients, our culture, and each other.
- Competitive compensation packages and performance-based bonuses
- Health, paramedical, vision, and dental coverage
- A flexible vacation policy that lets you determine your time off based on your other responsibilities and needs
- Top-up plans for new and expecting parents
- Firm-paid holidays, summer and winter breaks, and other leaves of absence that cover everything from extra family time, jury duty, or even completing a degree
- Group Pension Plan with match
- Global Travel Assist Program that provides emergency out-of-country medical protection for you and your eligible family members on personal and business trips
- Access to a variety of free services (e.g., employee and family assistance programs, nutrition advice, caregiver support) and employee discounts (e.g., sports and entertainment tickets, major brands, insurance plans)
- Flexible and alternative work arrangements around core hours, including telecommuting and work-from-home options
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28677
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1