Our client is looking for a Senior Project coordinator to join their solid project pipeline. They have a series of high rise projects as well as mixed use developments coming down the pipeline as well as ample room for growth.
This person must:
- Have worked with interior finishes
- Close out documents and technical audits from the design phase
- Work closely with the owners, construction manager and other colleagues to coordinate and ensure the schedule, safety and quality control.
- Work together with the owner, architects
- Manage scheduling, quality control, reporting progress, reviewing and coordinating design and
- Manage projects from start to finish
- Discuss the scope of work, ways of reducing costs and provide ideas for value engineering.
- Manage the tenders of the project and assist in selecting subcontractors.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Construction Management and/or Architectural Design
- 3 – 5 years of industry high-rise experience
- 5+ years of Project Coordination experience within high-rise
- Ability to come in and own projects from start to finish
- Great communication skills and teamwork
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and MS Project
- Working knowledge of Tender process and dealing with Closeout documents