Role: IT Manager
Location: Montreal, QC
Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for IT Manager to join the team in Montreal! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great benefit package!
- Free parking!
- Superb team culture!
- Career growth!
The IT Manager will be responsible for:
- Evaluate network hardware requirements & capabilities and make recommendations to ensure consistency and maintainability.
- Develop and establish strong relationships with service providers.
- Negotiate contracts with consultants, technical personnel and vendors for services and products.
- Escalate issues to VP of IT with potential recommendations and or solutions.
- Maintain awareness of existing/upcoming customer, governmental or industry regulated requirements and the support there of (PIPEDA, CASL, PCI Compliance, HIPPA, etc.)
- Adhere to or request for the establishment of IT department goals and objectives, schedules, and project priorities.
- Support IT strategic and budget planning, documentation, and standardization of processes.
- Provide Level 2 support with other IT department issues as needed in a timely and effective manner.
The required qualifications for the IT Manager are:
- 3+ years of leadership experience in network and systems administration environment
- 5+ years’ experience in technical support services for end-user computing and servers (Windows/Linux/macOS)
- In-depth knowledge of network LAN/WAN technologies using various protocols such as TCP/IP, S/FTP, SSL/TLS, etc.
- Experience with 3rd party service provider products such as Cisco Meraki, Network Management Tools, and Linux/Microsoft RADIUS Server
- Experience implementing and administrating Active Directory, DNS, DHCP servers and VPNs
- Knowledge of cybersecurity compliance and business continuity requirements
- Experience with centralized network management tools
- Looking over the work of the team
- Deep understanding of IT technologies and concepts such as switching, storage solutions, network topologies, and virtualization
- Strong experience with Cisco networking technologies
- Strong experience with firewall technologies such as Fortinet, Palo Alto, and Cisco Meraki
- Strong experience with wireless access points and controllers
- Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, etc.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27721
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1