Do you have experience working in the construction industry? Are you able to supervise and manage your work? If so, we would like to meet you! Fuze HR is currently looking for a full-time Senior Mechanical Engineer for a reputable engineering company with clients in the mining industry.
- Responsible for designing mechanical equipment ranging in size from 50 to 8000 HP, including mine hoist and related equipment
- Equipment design include detailed 3-D CAD design, Hydraulic circuit design, gear design and FEM analysis
- Responsible for project estimating, manufacturing support, shop testing and troubleshooting
- Responsible for innovative, market sensitive and marketing-oriented development, application and proposal engineering
- Required to travel to job site in Canada and abroad
- Required to approve decision regarding design in equipment design, costing, manufacture and start up
- Must have Mechanical/Electrical engineering degree from a Canadian University
- Must be technically sound and understand engineering designs and bid packages
- Must be able to travel abroad and within Canada
- Must be able to work in team environment and have a collaborative attitude
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have 8 to 10 years of related engineering experience
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!