Our client is a company that is on a hyper growth trend and are looking to hire an experienced, holistic marketer that has spent time developing and building brands in both traditional and digital environments. He/she is a passionate, energetic leader with diverse management experience and believes strongly in coaching, developing and supporting their teams to constantly improve and deliver the commercial goals of the business.
This person knows how to use research and data to develop actionable insights. They have demonstrated the ability to collaborate seamlessly with other stakeholders; Demand Generation, Conversion Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Content Development and Creative Services. They have a proven track record of driving consumer acquisition for long term business sustainability by creating best in class, end-to-end marketing campaigns; developing the vision, cultivating the strategy and executing the plan.
- Deliver monthly reporting of account performance, providing insightful analysis, recommendations and opportunities to meet goals and KPI’s.
- Be responsible for ensuring projects/campaigns are executed accurately, effectively, on time and within budget.
- Writing complete business cases that can be presented to the board of directors.
- Have ample experience with 360 marketing campaigns leveraging Media, Digital, PR & Experiential, Content, Social Media, Conversion, SEO, and Sponsorships.
- Have the proven ability to manage multiple high-detail, deadline-sensitive projects with professional quality in all deliverables.
- Work hand-in-hand with various internal stakeholders to produce short and long term brand marketing strategies, cycle plans and guiding their team and process all the way down to tactical execution and post implementation review.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Creative Services, Social Media and SEO to generate powerful brand promotions for use on customer facing web properties.
- Possess a passion for building best in class marketing campaigns through the use of consumer and commercial insight.
- 8+ years of marketing development experience within a medium to large scale Marketing organization or agency.
- 6+ years of experience managing, coaching, developing and supporting a marketing team.
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time and proven time management skills
- Experience/knowledge with CMS systems such as WordPress and Drupal an asset.
- Experience using Web Analytic Tools.
- Knowledge of online marketing tactics and search marketing fundamentals.