Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a Senior Market Development Agronomist job opening in Lethbridge, Alberta. Our client, a leading merchandiser and processor of food products is looking for a key partner to liaise with their growing teams. Do you have a proven knowledge of plants, crops, soil and related areas? Then this amazing opportunity is for you!
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma/Degree in Agronomy, Agriculture, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2 years directly related work experience
- Eligible for membership in the Provincial Institute of Agrologists.
- Future requirement to obtain CCA accreditation.
- Specialist in crop production, developing, mentoring and training
- Source for internal and external clients for crop production
- Participate in customer field meetings, production trials, agronomy events, crop planning services and marketing support
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers
- Partner with existing and prospective customers, in collaboration with local sales teams, offering result driven solutions
- Other duties as assigned
ADDITIONAL NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Knowledge in crop modelling
- CCA Certification
- Good communication skills
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING THERE:
- Friendly work environment
- Full Benefits
- Competitive bonus structure
- Will support if willing to relocate
If you are interested in this opportunity or want to apply for the Senior Market Development Agronomist position then connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for this position right away, don’t wait, apply now!
Email resume to Shah at [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23301
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1