About the company
The company is one of the industry leaders who focused on technology specializing in digital solutions and eCommerce. The company is in Montreal, QC.
What to expect
The Engineering and Product departments are organized into small, cross-functional and self-directed teams as we call them “the pods” that focus on an arc of our technology and are empowered to solve their customers’ needs. As a Back-end Software Engineer, you will be integrated in a team that fits your skills and interest.
Our stack includes:
- ORM systems (e.g. JPA/Hibernate)
You are highly motivated and enjoy programming and building things. You know how to make backend services fast, scalable, maintainable, and enjoyable to use. You care about the craft of writing clean code in Java.
In addition to experience with some of the technologies we use, you have the following:
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent
3 or more years in an engineering or development role, idelally as a Java Developer
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Culture and Perks:
- Flexible work life: We trust you to know your schedule and work when you feel most productive.
- Fully stocked kitchen & private chef on site: We know Snacks and enough coffee to make you vibrate, but what about a private chef who cooks fresh ingredients for you? We offer that to you!
- Learning and Development: Attend talks, conferences, and professional development events that interest you, and benefit your career growth.
- Health Insurance: we offer a comprehensive group health care plan
- Having fun: Our monthly demo meetings involve learning, laughing, singing, the occasional beer, and food (always food).