Fuze HR Solutions – Senior Executive Recruiter – Downtown Toronto Office
Fuze HR Solutions is a leading headhunting and Staffing firm specialized within various industries and a focus on intermediate to executive level searches. With 6 offices in Montreal and Toronto, we provide some of the best opportunities for candidates by affiliating ourselves with only the best companies in each respective industry. With a well-established brand and team, we are proud to announce our growth in 2019 and 2020 as we are among Canada’s top 500 FASTEST growing companies!
- Recruiting and acquiring top-tier candidates.
- Accountable for entire recruiting life cycle from candidate presentation to offer acceptance.
- Develop and maintain candidate relationships across multiple groups and levels.
- Develop strategies to target and recruit candidate pool using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Leverage online recruiting and in-house resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information about the candidates to present to the client in a well written and professional format.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Assist in developing Fuze HR brand identity and recognition.
- Maintain all relevant information about candidates and recruitment campaigns.
- Support a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Previous experience in permanent recruitment 2-3 years.
- Must be bilingual (written and oral).
- Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence.
- Tenacity, creativity, initiative, and drive balanced with flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to understand and articulate a hiring manager’s resource requirements, culture and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful hire.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain candidate relationships across multiple groups.
- Thorough knowledge of the entire recruiting life cycle coupled with high candidate presentation to offer acceptance ratios.
- Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills.
- Solid business and human resource acumen coupled with an ability to understand technology requirements quickly.
- Ability to influence and build credibility and confidence at all levels.
- Experience in Behavioral Interviewing.
- Strong Internet sourcing skills.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Permanent position, competitive base and commissions structure, no sales involved, strictly recruitment.
- Health and Medical benefits, fun and positive team work environment.
- Possibility to create a successful and well-respected career in staffing & Recruitment, proven partners to all employers!
Reasons to work at Fuze HR:
- The recruitment industry is a great industry for those who enjoy building long-lasting business relationships, who thrive to continuously learn more about different professions and professionals, enjoy a variety of work that continuously renews itself, it’s an industry for those who enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- With an established reputation, our offices are rapidly expanding, it’s a great time for our employees and the opportunities for advancement are at everyone’s fingertips!
- We offer competitive base and total compensation packages within the industry as well as a great team work environment!
Please submit your CV to [email protected]