Are you a Senior ERP Programmer looking for a new opportunity?
We have an opportunity for you in the Ville Saint-Laurent area!
The day to day of the Senior ERP Programmer :
- Write the technical analysis and build the test plan of required solutions
- Develop solutions according to specifications accepted and approved by the business
- Identify technical issues
- Estimate required effort
- Customize existing application (ERP) as required
- C# and VB.Net Development
- Integration test
- Apply established development standards
- Writing and updating documentation
- Coordinate work with other developers
Ideal profile of the Senior ERP Programmer:
- 7 – 10 Years of Experience as Programmer Analyst.
- ERP: 10 years’ experience (Required)
- .Net technology: 10 years’ experience (Required)
- C# and VB.NET programming experience
- MS SQL development expertise
- Concepts SOA, WCF, XML, Web Services, IIS.
- Experience in development on ERP systems, ideally on an environment with its own FrameWork & development.
- General knowledge of business processes in supply chain and freight forwarding.
- Solid ability in functional and technical analysis, ideally on ERP applications
- Ability to work together on common issues
- Analytical capability for solving programming issues
- Ability to work in a team on common issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative attitude in sometimes stressful situations
- Autonomy and sense of initiative
- Problem solving skills
Apply today, we look forward to reviewing your application!
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]