What You’ll Be Doing:
You’ll be reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer. As a Senior Director, Solution Engineering you will develop tactical digital identity product and integration plans for mobile, web, and SDK integration channels. You’ll be responsible for the development and execution of the approved plans and ongoing operational management of those client integrations. You’ll propose new, innovative ideas that will meet business objectives. The Solution Engineering team in collaboration with the Product Owner manages inputs for ongoing product enhancements, roadmaps, and team efficiency to maximize the customer value provided by their product.
A Successful Solution Engineer helps to identify product technical creation assumptions and validate those assumptions through the use of product integration techniques. They will truly embrace the Voice of the Customer, ensuring efforts and products are customer-centric and easier to consume. They are responsible for working closely with key business, product, project management, engineering development stakeholders, and partners, ensuring the successful definition and execution of go-to-market plans for clients and the consumption of products.
You are responsible not only for crafting an exceptional experience for consumers and providers of the Verified.Me identity network, but also for the product experiences established with our platform and ecosystem in a way that optimizes for long-term success. You will obsess over deadlines and work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams across product, engineering, sales, and project management to ensure timely delivery of each step of the product and customer onboarding process. This is a strategic customer success role that requires an air of confidence, and a proactive, prescriptive rather than a reactionary approach to ensure a frictionless transition leading to a successful Launch and Go-Live.
We look for individuals who are self-driven and have the passion to learn new skills and solve complex technical issues. The leadership for this role believes in creating a pleasant and inclusive workplace and building strong relationships and collaboration within the team.
• Responsible for the integration and upgrading of key system features with clients
• Will work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
• Engage in discovery/test & learn activities to quickly validate assumptions and product integration direction.
• Coach and mentor members of the team as well as members of the cross-functional development organization on how to collaborate and conduct idea generation, test design and execution, measurement, product implementation, customer interactions and roll out.
• Will establish integration principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
• Mobile SDK & API knowledge – you will deliver our Identity capabilities as SDKs and APIs for broad consumption and would be the focal point for our SDK & API strategy.
• Work with cross-functional to create detailed functional and technical specifications and best practices guides, assess effort estimates and provide timelines.
• Track and manage risks and issues, including escalations to management
• Initiate Proof-of-Concept projects and drive innovative changes.
• Partner with sales and project management teams to drive complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles across industries to solve diverse mission-critical business problems
• Drive the discovery process, helping to uncover your customer’s current pains and align to their business objectives
• Partner with customers to design Verified.Me based solutions that drive value and significant business impact
• Ensure that customers understand and are comfortable with how Securekey protects organizations with its industry-leading security program
• Guide customers through the evaluation process of Verified.Me ensuring that our solution meets key business objectives and technical requirements
• Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving SE organization
• Act as a liaison between Product, Marketing and Sales, sharing customer feedback to help craft the product roadmap
• Recommended 5+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience
• Experience in onshore/offshore model for project delivery a bonus.
• Experience operating in an environment driven by KPIs where you had the accountability to determine the best course of action to meet your goals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a knack for delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations of complex technical solutions.
• A consultative approach with solving your customer’s business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections. Problem-solving is in your DNA!
• Ability to triage issues across multiple systems and drive technical issues to resolution.
• Extensive experience and demonstrated consistent success in technology delivery, including managing delivery teams across multiple team/geographies
• Demonstrate ability to seamlessly integrate and implement technical solutions to meet business requirements
• Self-discipline, focus amongst the chaos, & ability to dig into the details in order to get the job done
• Strong project management & cross-functional collaboration skills, task-management expert!
• The ability to diagnose and solve complex problems on the fly using critical thinking and persuasion
• The ability to instill a deep sense of confidence in your clients to alleviate any worry they might develop when transitioning from an old, outdated (but familiar) system to a new service
• You enjoy rapidly learning and implementing new technologies.
• Experience in a related field – enterprise applications, or designing Java, GO .NET, Web, mobile apps and Docker
• Understanding of Web Security Principles and I&AM snd experience with SAML / ODIC
• IT Architecture patterns – software designs, enterprise patterns
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent preferred.
Nice to Haves:
• Prior project management, customer success, or professional services experience
• Mobile App technologies – iOS, Android development, cross-platform, wrappers
• Financial Services experience a plus, but not essential – bring your perspectives with you.
• Security – Security Architecture, Privacy & Security by design, vulnerability management.
• SDK & API knowledge – security, scalability, micro-services, gateways, cloud, REST, SOAP, OAuth, OIDC.