Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior DevSecOps Developer to join the Remote team in Toronto! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- RRSP matching!
- Pension plan!
- Great benefit package!
- Great work-life balance!
The Senior DevSecOps Developer will be responsible for:
- Develop and enhance services and solutions, including connectors, rules, workflows, automations, certifications, and integrations.
- Collaborate with application and product teams to align product goals and delivered features.
- Create user-focused experiences that meet accessibility standards.
- Drive innovative solutions for complex problems with the software engineering team.
- Participate in testing and bug-fixing efforts.
- Ensure product availability and provide support.
- Maintain code standards for quality, privacy, accessibility, security, and documentation.
- Implement and evaluate Zero Trust technologies for a defined roadmap.
The required qualifications for the Senior DevSecOps Developer are:
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or similar containers.
- Strong knowledge of multi-tiered applications, databases, application servers, network infrastructure, security, and data flows.
- Proficiency in interfacing with REST and JSON APIs, as well as SCIM for user management.
- Experience with Git, including tagging and branching strategies.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins including security tools such as SonarQube and Coverity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33099
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1