Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior Developer to join the team in Montreal! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Exceptional Benefits!
- RRSP Matching!
- Great Team Culture!
The Senior Developer will be responsible for:
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; discuss with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Conduct systems analysis and recommend changes in policies and procedures
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and production issues
- Understand company needs to define enterprise system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of an enterprise GIS technology solutions
- Collaborating with GIS software professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
The required qualifications for the Senior Developer are:
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience with various operating systems (Windows, UNIX) and databases (PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in cloud technologies such as Azure and, or AWS would be considered an asset
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26006
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1