Looking to be a part of an exceptional company in your next career!? Our top client is currently seeking a passionate Senior Database Developer to join the team remotely here in Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth, and the opportunity to work within an environment like no other, we have the role you’ve been dreaming of!
What are the perks:
- Unlimited vacation days!
- Flexible working hours!
- Exceptional benefits!
The Senior Database Developer will be responsible for:
- Responsible for guiding and mentoring team members.
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining an MS SQL environment. This will include troubleshooting, performance tuning, debugging, query optimization.
- Programming and optimizing database deployments involving indexing, finding, and resolving potential for database deadlocks.
- Writing stored procedures, functions, triggers, queries, scripts, etc.
- Responsible for database migrations and upgrades.
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between technical and business teams and implementing needs analysis into database, warehouse, or BI solutions.
The required qualifications for the Senior Database Developer are:
- 8+ years’ experience with database development in a SQL Server environment.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Strong experience in MS SQL Server.
- Strong experience in database migrations and upgrades.
- Experience with ETL and PowerBI.
- Experience with analytics and reporting.
- MS SQL certified or willing to obtain one in short time frame.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23315
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1