Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for Senior bilingual Communications Specialist who is driven to increase stakeholder satisfaction, employee engagement and organizational success for one of our clients in Ottawa/Sarnia, Ontario. This is a permanent position for the right candidate. If you are a fully bilingual individual (French & English), who is resourceful and has a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Salary: $88,410 – $110,709/year
- Full Time Hours – Monday to Friday (Flexible start and end times)
- Hybrid (in office/remote) work schedule offered.
- Full Benefits offered – Pension plan offered immediately (100% employer match, employee contribute up to 6.5% of annual salary), dental coverage after 3 months
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Gym membership offered
- Company phone provided (fully paid)
- EAP program offered immediately
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to mainstream media and social media inquiries;
- Be at the forefront of internal communications by developing, seeking approval on, executing and measuring the success of internal and external communications strategies and plans in collaboration with client departments;
- Provide timely and responsive feedback and support to internal and external inquiries regarding company operations, programs, special events and public relations initiatives;
- Research, write and edit a range of communications materials targeted at a wide audience. (e.g., news releases, fact sheets, reports, articles, scripts, talking points strategies, presentations, briefing documents, organizational announcements, feature articles, web and/or social media);
- Help the team learn more and foster engagement in the business, organizational initiatives and projects, successes, and people through writing, editing and designing internal communications materials;
- Responsible for leading social media initiatives such as evolution of the company website.
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of federal government and Crown Corporation environment and interest in current issues;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing successful internal and external communications plans using several channels;
- Experience in preparing and writing corporate material such as corporate plans or annual reports;
- Ability to understand and distill complex, fast moving and unexpected subjects into impactful communications within tight timelines;
- Demonstrated workload, stress, and time management competency;
- Must be able to work with confidential and time sensitive information;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good judgment, analytical thinking, tact and diplomacy while building and fostering client relationships;
- Bilingual imperative
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee looking for a new opportunity in an office environment in Ottawa or Sarnia, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28990
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1