Our client, a leading and growing Manufacturing company located in Vaughan is looking to hire a CNC Machinist.
What our client offers:
- Offering competitive wages (up to $40/hour for the right individual)
- Permanent & Full-time opportunity
- Benefits and RRSP
- 8-hour day shift – Monday to Friday
- Overtime pay
- On site free parking
Your tasks as the CNC Machinist:
- This position is responsible for setting up and running CNC machines.
- Solve complex problems relative to such things as difficult setups, tool selection, product specifications, and fabrication methods for the production process.
- Ensures production schedules and quality are met.
- Programs, performs setup, and runs difficult prototype and production jobs using both conventional and CNC mills and lathes.
- Plans sequence of machine operations using digital engineering models, drawings, sketches, or other written or verbal instructions.
- Assists with the development of concepts, ideas, and methods for solving milling/turning machining problems.
- Reviews and interprets job requests including drawings and service requests. Orders and expedites materials and cutting tools as needed.
- Utilizes and interprets engineering drawings from sketches, graphic illustrations, or verbal/written correspondence to plan the sequence of operations.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
The required qualifications of the CNC Machinist:
- 5+ years’ experience in CNC operation (Machining and Turning)
- A diploma or technologist certificate in CNC, Mechanical, or tool and die
- Knowledge of conventional machine is asset
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long.
Please email your resume to Marion Dela Cruz – [email protected] or call directly at 905 361 3987 ext. 131.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!!
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28806
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1