Senior Civil/ Municipal Engineers
Hello and Welcome!
A multi-discipline engineering firm inclusive of civil engineering, structural engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, energy modelling, and fire protection design. One of the fastest growing engineering firms in the nation for a reason: The diverse staff all share the same vision – create great projects, and even better relationships.
We are actively seeking a Senior Civil Engineer at our Edmonton, Alberta location. This is an on-site position.
• Prepare detailed civil engineering drawings and designs by using Civil 3D
• Prepare civil related engineering reports and analyses
• Prepare construction cost estimates, project specifications and contract documents
• Perform engineering calculations for water, sewer, and drainage systems
• Review project documents and complete required technical submissions
• Work with the Project Manager to ensure on-time project completion
• Coordinate with clients, contractors, project team members and stakeholders on various projects.
What you bring?
• A degree in civil engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in municipal/ land development
• Must be a registered professional engineer
• E.I.T.s will not be considered for this position
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D software
• Experience building Civil 3D templates is an asset
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Ability to communicate with other disciplines and work as a team player
• Effective time management and strong organization skills
• Self-starter and attention to details
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• A valid Driver’s License as business travel will be occasionally required
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32734
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1