Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the team here in Montreal or Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Flexible working hours and 4-day work week options!
- Over the top benefits that start on your first day!
- Work with a great leadership that will promote your growth within the company!
- RRSP Matching!
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Provide application solutions for assigned business areas.
- Interact with stakeholders and SMEs to solicit business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration, detailed requirement specifications and use cases.
- Deliver functional specifications, design documents, business process workflow for new development projects.
- Perform functional application configuration and configure reports.
- Design and execute functional, integration, and regression test plans for new application functionality, product releases and enhancement and regulatory modifications using business scenarios and use cases.
- Demonstrate new functionality to business users.
- Review documentation and user manuals to support the product.
- Lead user focus groups and requirement workshops.
- Lead in the setup of vendor training and demonstrations.
The required qualifications for the Senior Business Analyst are:
- 4+ years of professional experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge of assigned application technology.
- Experience leading fit gap analysis, current vs future state analysis, business process discovery workshops, developing use cases and personas.
- Experience with lean process design.
- Experience developing functional requirements.
- Experience developing documentation and testing.
- Must be eligible for a government clearance (Canadian resident for the last 5 years).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with SAP iMRO or iBaseT MRO
- Lean Six Sigma or Lean Process design certifications
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience with software development life cycle.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in Technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23278
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1