Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Senior Android Developer to join the Toronto team on a HYBRID basis! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Flexible vacation days and work schedule!
- Awesome benefits!
- Upbeat, friendly and diverse environment!
- Opportunity for continuous learning and professional growth!
The Senior Android Developer will be responsible for:
- You will contribute to the core product set (native Android apps).
- Provide a high-quality video playback experience for the end users.
- Integration with a backend system that stores can retrieve media, metadata, lineups, etc.
- Develop Native Android codebases, components, and frameworks.
- Responsible for backend components and systems (Node.js, Java, C#, MongoDB).
- Native unit test integrations and automation frameworks.
- Create reactive layouts and resize to accommodate different displays.
The required qualifications for the Senior Android Developer are:
- Experience developing enterprise-level mobile applications
- Experience with build processes, understands continuous integration and the full mobile development life cycle, including publishing to the Google Play store
- Hands-on expertise writing maintainable code based on clean architecture principles
- Experience developing in Kotlin
- Experience with requesting and parsing data from REST APIs
- Experience with new and old Android libraries
- You have a solid understanding of modern approaches to testing, unit testing, manual test case execution and when to best deploy
- French communication skills would be considered an asset
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in Android Development, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28700
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1