On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant in South Surrey. This is a wholesale company with about 100 people at this location. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with great perks (RRSP, profit sharing etc.)!
The Senior Administrative Assistant reports to the Executive Assistant to the President & CEO and will be responsible for providing a wide variety of confidential and complex administrative duties., such as coordinating and communicating office activities, greeting visitors, overseeing the company’s meeting rooms schedule and bookings, and assisting with ad-hoc administrative duties.
The work hours are from 830 to 5 PM (flexible start time).
What our client offers:
• Great salary depending on experience
• 2-3 weeks of vacation
• Group RRSP matching (4%) after a year
• Great benefits (100% of employer pays for dental and medical)
• Profit sharing bonus
• Free parking
• Room for advancement
• Ability to work from home after passing the probationary period.
Your tasks as a Senior Administrative Assistant:
• developing and maintaining professional, positive customer relationships, both internally and externally
• creating impactful presentations
• assist with creating engaging content such as preparing corporate-related projects and initiatives, preparing press releases, research, and so much more.
• coordinating various industry sales and training events, and annual general meetings including preparing event materials, catering, calendar, and travel coordination
• work closely with the Executive Assistant to the President & CEO to provide a wide variety of administrative support.
• analyzing, identifying, and reviewing reports and trends by blending various reports utilizing Excel and other internal systems.
• Assist with the maintenance of the company’s business processes and online contractor & supplier management platforms to meet internal and governmental record-keeping and compliance requirements, including health and safety, procurement, quality, and regulatory information
• Documenting quality problems; Contributing to problems solutions; Verifying implementation of solutions; Controlling further processing when a problem is identified.
The required qualifications of a Senior Administrative Assistant:
• Business Diploma or Degree with a specialty in a related area or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3+ years of experience in an administrative role or similar role
• Advanced computer skills with high proficiency in MS Office; specifically, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Outlook
• Strong business communication, writing, and presentation creation skills
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28440
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1