Our client, a well-established and experienced boutique public practice firm, is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team!
Reporting to the partners of the firm, the senior staff accountant will perform key duties such as; personal and corporate tax filings, notice to readers, reviews, and any other ad hoc duties for client engagements.
What’s in it for you…?
- This role offers excellent public accounting experience in a firm with tremendous learning potential. The partners of the firm have truly established themselves as leaders in the industry and bring forth exceptional knowledge and dedication to the field.
- Health benefits are provided.
- There is free parking onsite.
What you need to bring…
- You must possess at least 3 years of experience in a public accounting role.
- University and/or post secondary education in accounting, finance, or business studies is required.
- CPA designation not required, but an asset
- You must possess strong working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Excel, etc.).
- You must have excellent communication
- You must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative
- Strong proficiency with Caseware, Jazz-It, Taxprep, and QuickBooks are highly preferred.
For Further information, please contact: