Do you have solid negotiating skills? Would you like a work schedule that benefits your lifestyle? If so, we would like to meet you! We are currently looking for a Senior Account Executive that will report to the Director of Sales in our clients’ company, our client is a leader in ecommerce, retail and merchant financial banking solutions.
The Senior Account Executive we are looking for must be able to use his/her negotiation skills and act as a consultant to prospective clients as well as discuss the benefits of switching to a new payment processor. He/she will help drive revenue growth for the company by converting pre-qualified leads into satisfied customers.
Your tasks as a Senior Account Executive:
- Act as a consultant to converting pre-qualified prospective clients and providing them with better, less costly solutions that will satisfy their business needs
- Breakdown our Free Rate Analysis and communicate industry-specific concepts using clear and simple language
- Use superior persuasive and negotiation skills to finalize deals and meet monthly targets
- Make strategic use of competitor knowledge and other industry best practices
- Sign on new clients and help clients get new accounts set up efficiently
- Communicate with internal support departments to obtain information regarding setup, pricing, etc.
- Allocate time efficiently to manage a database of 20-50+ clients
The required qualifications for the Senior Account Executive position:
- Perfect command of the English language
- Superior negotiation skills, especially when dealing with business owners
- A solid understanding of B2B sales strategy and experience in B2B sales
- A customer-focused mindset
- A track record for meeting and exceeding sales targets
- The ability to handle sales pressure and negotiation rebuttals
- At least 2 years’ experience closing sales, preferably in an inside sales environment
- Experience engaging with clients by phone (client base is across North America)
- Experience in Merchant Processing, a definite asset
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Send your resume to [email protected]