Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Security Specialist to join the team in Montreal (Hybrid)! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great benefit package!
- RRSP matching!
- Rapid opportunities for career growth and salary increases!
The Security Specialist will be responsible for:
- Implement and consolidate code scanning tools for SAST, DAST, and 3rd party library scanning
- Conduct internal application penetration tests and/or management of penetration testing across the scope and any subsequent remedial actions to completion
- Work with development teams to ensure local scanning processes and arrangements are established, implemented, reviewed and maintained
- Maintain a register/dashboard of as-is/to-be code defects across all code bases
- Demonstrate the leadership required to ensure only code free of security defects are deployed
- Risk assessment of legacy code defects and management of remediation
- Build and implement a training program to embed a constant learning culture for secure coding
- Assist with development and testing of BCP/DR plans
- Audit code to ensure compliance/effectiveness
- Validate asset/code inventories
The required qualifications for the Security Specialist are:
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Experience with SAST, DAST
- Background in software development would be preferred
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of NLP preferred
- Familiar with container-based applications
- Project management skills
- A wide set of cyber security skills
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in security, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27180
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1