Sea Import Coordinator
LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN MISSISSAUGA?
WITH CANADA’S FASTEST GROWING 3PL SERVICE PROVIDER, THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHERE YOU CAN GO!
Many of our most successful managers joined our client in entry level or associate positions and with hard work, determination, and desire they were able to achieve a level of success beyond their imaginations. These success stories are our greatest achievement. Let our story be your story. Whatever the position, KWE can open the door to a bright and exciting future for you. You bring the can-do attitude, and we will provide the tools for your success. Join us today!
Our Client is currently looking for Sea Import Coordinators who are focused on delivering a world class customer service experience to our valued customers. Great Ocean and customer support is a vital part of our business! As a member of our team, you will be responsible for smooth transactions by using our client’s vase word wide network for a designated client base. Our collaborative and diverse approach to our business ensures a helpful, positive environment for all and maintains the high standard of customer service excellence that has made our client the envy of our competitors.
WHY our client?
• On-going training and development to ensure your success
• A fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment with a great team
• A generous bonus program linked to company & individual success
• Competitive and equitable compensation packages
• Dental, Medical, vision, Life, dependent life, and critical illness insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid time off benefits
• Generous quarterly bonus program and holiday bonus for permanent staff
• Competitive & equitable compensation packages
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• 1+ years experience in the International Ocean freight forwarding
• Ability to communicate in English clearly, both written and orally
• Fun, friendly, confident personalities
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with fellow colleagues
• Ability to interact professionally with our customers
DETAILS OF THE JOB
• Provide excellence in customer service and a first place of contact for client inquiries, concerns and complaints.
• Special attention to key assigned accounts.
• Assist the import/export operation (air, ocean, freight, and sales), ensure accurate processing of paperwork to minimize errors.
• Complete accurate monthly reports as requested by management and customers.
• Provide shipment information for import/export customers and support the sales department in negotiating rates and quotes for services.
• Maintain accurate filing system(s), update/input details of shipments in system and ensure accuracy for billing.
• Coordinate shipments and send pre-alert notices to customers and related departments as required.
ONE SIMPLE CLICK COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE. APPLY NOW
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27334
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1