Fuze is immediately hiring for a Scanning Clerk job opening in Vancouver, BC. This is a 3-month contract opportunity with possibility of extension or permanent hire. The successful candidate must have or be eligible for a reliability level security clearance. The opportunity offers 37.5 hours a week at $17p/hr, and is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable public sector experience!
The Scanning Clerk will have the following responsibilities:
- On-site scanning of paper documentation
- Prepare paper based documentation for scanning process
- Scan paper based documentation and check for quality of scanned images
- Sort documents and index/file documents uploading into local file storage
- Refile paper information
The Requirements for the Scanning Clerk include:
- Must have interpersonal skills, liaising with various staff and departments
- Must have attention to detail
- Knowledge of office equipment, in particular operating a scanner and performing high volume scanning activity
- Must be independent and be able to troubleshoot when using computer
- Excellent MS Office skills
Why you will like working there:
- Friendly and Supportive work environment
- Potential of extension of contract, permanent opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity or want to apply for the Scanning Clerk position then connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for this position right away, don’t wait, apply now!
Email resume to Christopher at [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27518
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1