Are you a skilled Saw Operator living in the Mississauga area looking for a new and exciting permanent opportunity? Are you seeking a challenging yet rewarding new career? Would you like to work for a leading company of their industry? Are you an experience Saw Operator with extensive experience in the manufacturing environment? More importantly, are you looking for a straight day shift with competitive compensation and excellent benefits?
I am currently looking for a self-motivated, driven and result oriented Saw operator for a great permanent opportunity located in Mississauga.
- Operate a variety of wood working and hand tools (IE: table saw, drill press, air compressor, drill, hammer etc)
- Capable of measuring and cutting stock widths to specifications for assembly of marketing samples
- Install and adjust blades, cutter heads, boring-bits or sanding-belts using hand tools safely
- Inspects and conduct quality checks on production
- Ensure that finished product is to the exact smoothness, shape, angle and cut depth to meet specifications and dimensions
- Use all machine shop equipment to product parts
- 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Experience working in manufacturing environments
- Sense of urgency; able to meet deadlines
- Woodworking and cutting experience is a must!
- Experience in the construction industry is ideal
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Competitive pay ($17-$20)
- Excellent benefits packages
- RRSP matching
- Work for a leading company of their industry
- Straight day shift, Monday-Friday (7:30AM-4:30PM)
- Plenty of room for growth
If this sounds like a position you are interested in, please reach out to me as soon as possible. This opportunity will not last long – email your resume to [email protected] or call 905-361-3987 x113
If this sounds like a position you are interested in, please reach out to me as soon as possible. This opportunity will not last long - email your resume to [email protected] or call 905-361-3987 x113