Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a SAP Support Specialist to join the team on-site in Ottawa, Ontario! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
Access to Gym Onsite!
The SAP Support Specialist will be responsible for:
- Responsible for providing support to local users.
- Responsible for the coordination, validation, and creation of KPI, Manufacturing and Ad Hoc reports.
- Provide SAP support by applying business process expertise and SAP knowledge to solve defined business problems for end users.
- Identify processes and, or operations enhancements that would improve the efficiency.
- Gather, analyze, and document business requirements and translate business goals & requirements into technical solutions.
- Perform integration and regression testing on development activities.
- Update inventory pricing in SAP and regularly monitor pricing to ensure accuracy and relevancy.
- Review reports to determine basic characteristics such as origin and report flow, format, frequency, distribution and purpose or function of the report.
- Create reporting methods specific to the manufacturing process such as profitability analysis, capacity planning and leveling.
The required qualifications for the SAP Support Specialist are:
- 5+ years or experience using and supporting SAP.
- 3-5 years of experience with the following SAP modules: SD/MM/PP.
- Experience writing clear documentation of process/system and training documents.
- Experience and ability to clearly define local requirements and work with managers to understand group impact.
- Experience with SAP functions, tables, dependency allocations to Bill of Materials, routings and configurating profiles.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in SAP, please reach out to us today!
We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29649
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1