Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for an SAP Business Analyst to join the team here in Ottawa and Montreal! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Flexible working hours and 4-day work week options!
- Over the top benefits that start on your first day!
- Work with a great leadership that will promote your growth within the company!
- RRSP Matching!
The SAP Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Provide customer support for logistics reporting and problem analysis & resolution.
- Interpret, document, and communicate functional systems requirements from end users to the development team.
- Create, prioritize, and execute test plans.
- Provide training and documentation to the end users.
The required qualifications for the SAP Business Analyst are:
- 4+ years of professional experience in a similar role.
- Experience with SAP ERP and ECC system implementations.
- Experience in SAP Logistics Modules and processes.
- Experience with analysis using industry rules and practices
- Experience in SAP Configuration, documentation and testing.
- Must be eligible for a Secret government clearance (Canadian resident for the last 10 years).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with S/4 HANA or WinShuttle
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Experience in Human Resources /Human Capital Management (HCM)
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in Business Analysis, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce.Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23277
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1