SAP ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
SAP Gold Partner, Top Employer
International Consulting firm, locations worldwide, brilliant team!
Competitive base salary + competitive commission plan
Seeking experienced SAP account executives, ready to make it interesting!
• Work for a company that really cares for their employee’s happiness and health at work and outside of work
• Our client pays for employee’s health care insurance, 401K matching package
• Home office, cell phone, laptop, internet, and expenses covered
• Join an excellent team of international professionals
• The account executive team is managed by a phenomenal individual who worked for SAP for 20 years and has chosen our client as his forever home
• Competitive compensation base and commissions, commissions uncapped, attainable objectives and long-term growth possibilities
Our client is a professional SAP Gold Partner service firm, specialized in SAP solution integration and business process optimization. Our client has offices in Canada, the United-States, Europe, and Africa and is currently seeking SAP Account Executives for their offices in New Jersey. The person can work remotely in the from: North-east; followed by “geographic preference” would be mid-west/central – Chicago (preferred) or potentially Dallas/Houston; followed by South-East (Atlanta).
Working with the sales team, the SAP Account Executive will develop a network of contacts & partners which will enable him/her to find new opportunities and successfully conclude sales of SAP software and professional-services for medium sized businesses (75M$ – 1B$) we are seeking SAP Account Executives with experience selling within the retail, wholesale industries including fashion.
● Establish and maintain business relationships with existing and future clients
● Source & nurture new clients and sales strategies and manage the full sales cycle of new potential clients (in collaboration with the marketing team) until deals are finalized
● Prospect the market of medium-sized businesses in search of SAP sales opportunities, as well as work on leads through our lead generation process
● Understand strategies, client business objectives and needs to propose services in line with these strategies, objectives and needs, able to demonstrate ROI to client based on their objectives
● Build commercial offers and respond to RFPs while working in collaboration with the pre- sales team
● Organize discovery sessions and demonstrations with the pre-sales team
● Negotiate and conclude sales
● Write and finalize contracts with the support of the management team
● Support the delivery of sold services and monitor client satisfaction
● Participate in steering committees during the implementation of SAP solutions, as needed.
● Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales of professional services, projects and demonstrated experience in selling SAP solutions.
● Experience selling in Retail, Wholesale or Fashion.
● Proven sales history of meeting objectives and targets.
● Ability to capitalize on existing relationships and knowledge to increase sales.
● Strong understanding of business processes in both distribution and manufacturing sectors
● Effectively interacting with others.
● Must be results-oriented, and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
● Autonomous, organized with a positive teamwork mind-set
● Strong communicator, ability to adapt
● Ability to multitask and prioritize
● Relentless passion of the customer’s success
● Compliant and results driven