Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Sanitation Cleaner for one of our clients in Etobicoke, Ont. This is a long term, temp to perm position for the right candidate. If you have some Food Manufacturing experience, are self-motivated, have strong attention to detail skills are comfortable working in a manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Hours – Monday to Friday
- $18.75/hour + 4% vacation pay, paid on a weekly basis
- $500 Bonus after 6 months total
- Immediate benefits offered after becoming a permanent employee
- Bus Accessible
- Use approved chemicals to disinfect surfaces.
- Disassemble, sanitize, and reassemble food processing equipment while disposing of waste along the production line
- Sweep and mop the floors, and clear ventilation ducts to ensure proper airflow
- Refill soap and hand towels in the bathrooms
- Report potential issues to management
- Incorporate special or rotational cleaning duties into daily schedules to accommodate specialized cleaning or sanitation processes not part of the regular routine
- Read chemical labels or Materials Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and properly handle chemicals
- Understand labels and packages, filling order forms, and basic measurement.
- Complete forms by marking check boxes, recording numerical information, or entering words, phrases, sentences, or texts of a paragraph or more.
- Observe all safety rules and promote a safe working environment with team members.
- Maintain strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Compliance with all rules & policies regarding health safety, occupational safety, environmental safety, food safety, legal regulations, company requirements, etc.
·Compliance with the Company’s Integrated Management Systems which includes, but is not limited to Production, Quality, Food Safety & GMP.
·Compliance with the company’s Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Create and maintain an efficient, hygienic, and positive working environment.
- Understand the Standard Operating Procedures and inspection regulations.
- Skill in organization, analysis, time management, prioritization, and the ability to meet deadlines for multiple tasks.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and quality of support and service.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills to interact with all levels of management.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a manufacturing environment in Etobicoke, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29085
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1