Our client is a leader in the Finance space, with technological solutions helping several Canadians across the country. They are looking for a Salesforce Manager to come in and hit the ground running. The company has a great culture, extensive room for growth, and a great reputation.
- Build trust relationships with senior-level technical and business teams and communicate at all levels of the organization’s enterprise.
- can support these efforts. Integrate new teams into the Salesforce framework with attention to sharing and re-use.
- Technical architecture and detailed design on the Salesforce.com platform, both hands-on and as a trusted advisor
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
- Establish standards and best practices within the CRM space and within the Salesforce framework.
- Develop, implement, maintain and monitor internal controls and governance for case management workflow
- Develop deep knowledge of the capabilities of the Salesforce Platform and Salesforce Strategic Applications and champion their use to maximize speed and efficiency.
- Provide thought leadership and work closely with fellow team members and across the business and technical project dimensions, solving enterprise-wide complex business requirements and make informed decisions.
- Demonstrate forward-thinking around where the business is going and how technology
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce Architecture
- 5+ years of leadership experience in technology
- 5+ years of experience architecting technical solutions on the Salesforce platform, including experience developing Salesforce customizations
- Active Salesforce certifications or the ability to achieve relevant certifications are preferred
- 3+ years experience with Sales Cloud
- Demonstrated understanding of architecture patterns: cloud, integration, data, security, etc.
- Deadline driven
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and team-building skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to [email protected]